Created by Beliversoft
- Version 1.0.9 just released. Fixed some minor bugs.
What is it?
BeliverTranslator is a powerful multilingual translation software working on Windows. It supports any-to-any translation among 52+ languages in the world. It uses free online resources to translate and enables the fast translation of texts. The software can translate specific words, phrases, sentences or even paragraphs. It also supports Text-To-Speech technology and can speak for you in 38+ languages at the most. Significantly, you can also save speech to disks in .mp3/.wav format for portable usage. It’s a perfect tool for business or personal translation services.
Save voices to mp3/wav:
Listen here - Sample voice mp3 saved for English sentense “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog“:
More translation samples:
English to Polish:
What are the Key Features?
- Support multilingual: any-to-any translation among 52 languages
- Support TTS (Text-to-speech): speak original or translated texts in 38 languages. The text-to-speech feature is ideal if you are learning a language since it helps to not only improve your writing but also your speaking skills.
- Portable: can save speech/TTS voices to mp3/wav files to disk for portable usage
- Can read aloud any input phrases or sentences in 38 languages, and additionally any language that have Text-To-Speech engine installed on your Windows
- Provides phonetic translation option, which is very useful for difficult languages
- Translate fairly long phrases well
- Friendly user interface, very easy to use, learn and master
- Multilingual user interface
- Minimize to the system tray for operation convenience
- Very cheaper, efficient and convenient than hiring a translation service
What languages’ translation does it support?
Currently BeliverTranslator supports 52 languages which are:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian Creole ALPHA, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
What’s the cases I may need it?
- Translation services by translation agencies and freelance translators
- E-Business. Such as you’re running a world-wide business on Ebay,Amazon, or your own B2C website… You may need to communicate with your customers all over the world. Then BeliverTranslator is a good and portable assistant to you.
- Language learning. This is a excellent portable tool that helps your learning quickly by knowing a word/sentense/paragraph ‘s meaning or pronunciation…
- Other country’s language/culture hobbist. This tool can quickly help you find what you need.
- Daily usage, look for a word/sentense ‘s meaning & pronunciaiton at any time
- Other circumstances you may come across with outer world such as internet…
How to use it?
Download & Install BeliverTranslator for free.
Choose the original language and the language texts needs to be translated to.
Input texts to be translated, either by typing it, pasting from the clipboard or importing from a text file, into Original Textbox.
Click the “Translate” button. Important: You must ensure your connection to the internet have established before translation.
The translated result texts will appear in “Translated Textbox” in short time. Additionally, You can also:
- Listen to the pronunciation of texts or sentences
- Save the speech voices to disk .mp3/.wav files
- Export Original Texts&Translated Texts to disk in text file format
Can BeliverTranslator speak for me?
Yes! BeliverTranslator uses TTS technology . You can hear the pronounciation of the translated texts. It Speaks for You!
Can I save the translation voices?
Yes! BeliverTranslator can save the voice pronounciation of the translated texts to audio files(in .mp3 or .wav format ) for portable usage. So if you have a iPad/iTunes . You don’t have to manually create an xml file for your
BeliverTranslator is translation software based on web resources. So before using it, make sure you connected to the internet. Also, it’s would be better if you have a working knowledge of the language you’re translating into, as it sometimes translates literally.
Download & Install BeliverTranslator for free. BeliverTranslator is distributed as an online shareware, which means you can try it risk free at no cost to you. Download your copy now!
|Free download BeliverTranslator|
Also, .rar available here (0.91MB).
We use RegNow as our our payment gateway. Payment information safety are ensured by RegNow – it’s one of the most reliable systems of registration, ordering and payment over the Web.
How to Register/Purchase the software?
- Download the sotware and install it. Use it for free trial. Free trial period is 30 days.
- When you decide to purchase it, you need to provide with your “Machine Code” for the exact machine you’ll install BeliverTranslator on.
- Steps to get your machine code, it’s very easy:
- 1)Start BeliverTranslator, go to main window menu -> “Help” menu item -> “Register Software”, the “Register” window should appear
- 2)The machine code for the exact system you’re running should appear in “Machine Code” textbox.
- Place your order for the software using paypal
- After you’ve placed your order, please sent the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1)your paypal account that has paid for the product
- 2)your machine code
- 3)user name of the product
- 4)your email (maybe same as your paypal account)
- Once we receive your payment, we’ll send you the Register Key according to your machine code.
- After you receive the Register Key, go to “Register” window again and input it in “Register Key” textbox, and click “Register” button. It should prompt you that you have registered successfully.
If any problem, pls contact us at http://www.beliversoft.com/contact-us/
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions. Any more questions, pls don’t hesitate to contact us.
- <Q>What are the requirements to run BeliverTranslator?
-Operating system: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7
-Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
-If you use web speech voice, there’s nothing more needed.
-If you use local speech voice, you need to check if you have installed Microsoft speech recognition (by default most Microsoft OS have installed this). The way to check this please see below.
- <Q>How to install Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0?
The installer will install Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 automatically if it doesn’t found .Net Framework on your system.
- <Q>How to check what voices in your local computer?
The easiest way to check if you have these is to enter your control panel-> speech. Here you should see the “Text to Speech” tab and the “Speech recognition” tab. In most cases these already have been installed. If you don’t see the “Speech Recognition” tab (rarely) then you should download it from the Microsoft site(How to install and configure speech recognition in Windows XP).
On WinXP, voices usually includes: Microsoft Mary, Microsoft Mike, and Microsoft Sam.
- <Q>How to install Microsoft Speech Voice
- <Q>How to report Problem & Bugs?
If you can’t install this software, or encounter any problem during usage, it would be appreciated to report to us with following info:
-The problem and phenomenon you encountered
-The scenario you’re using the software: the OS you’re running on, the detail steps of your operation,…
-it would be GREAT&IMPORTANT to attatch a screenshot of the phenomenon, this will greatly help resolve the issue/problem
- <Q>How to report Problem & Bugs?
For uninstall the program, just open the Windows Control Panel and double click Add or Delete Programs icon and you can find the BeliverTranslator program in the list and click the Delete button.